Meet your Twin Baby Butler!
Post my twins clothing for resale? Let me just add that to my list of things that will never get done. I’m a twin parent, I literally barely have time to eat and/or shower. No problem! I am here to help busy twin parents who want to sell their gently used twin stuff but don’t have time to list and sell.
Send Me A Free Butler Bag!
- Request free Butler Bags by completing the form above.
- When it arrives, pack your gently used twin items for sale in your Twin Baby Butler Bag. It will have a prepaid shipping label already affixed. Just drop your Butler Bag off at your nearest UPS or USPS location and it’s on it’s way!
SO sit back and “relax” (as if such as thing exists for twin parents…) while the Twin Baby Butler sells items on your behalf! Your Twin Baby Butler will let you know when your bag has been received and will update you in regards to all successful sales.
How Do I Earn With The Twin Baby Butler?
- Once received your Butler Bag will be processed and you will be offered an upfront price for your items. This offer will be communicated to you via email and you will have 7 days to either accept or decline the offer.
- If you decline the upfront price offered, you will then have the option to take a percentage from any future sales of your items, this percentage will be based upon the type and quality of the items received. If your items sell and are of high quality- this option will typically give you the largest commission in the long run.
- The profits from the sales will be reflected in your PayPal account, please ensure email address accuracy when submitting a Butler Bag form. If you do not have a PayPal account you may create one here or you may request payment via mailed check (your Twin Baby Bargains balance must be at least $20.00 for this option).
What will my Twin Baby Butler accept? What will my Butler not accept?
- We accept: Twin baby and twin children’s, shoes, and fashion accessories in new or like-new condition (quality items from families of triplets and more are welcome as well!)
- We do not accept: items that have excessive wear (worn out looking or faded prints) any items that are torn, ripped, or have stains of any kind.
- If your items are deemed unsuitable for resale, they will be donated to charity. Due to the expense of shipping your items to the Twin Baby Butler, we do not offer return shipment of items back to you. Please make sure anything you send via Butler Bag you are willing to part with permanently.
- Please keep in mind that we have high quality standards and that with any given Butler Bag only a portion of items will make it to resale on the site.